Looking for a lively program for your club, residence hall or Greek organization? Are you researching topics in human sexuality, family life education, or reproductive health? Do your RA’s or peer educators need training?
Turn to Family Planning’s education department for a wide selection of programs, sexual health information, reference materials, and other resources.
Our programs and resources include:
- Yes, No & Maybe: Decisions About Sex
- Things That Go Bump in the Night: STD’s, HIV & AIDS
- What’s Love Got to do With It?
- The ABC’s: Abstinence, Birth Control, Condoms
- Reference Library
- Training for Residence Assistants
- Pamphlets about birth control, sexual health, STD’s and relationships
- Peer Counseling Programs
- Birth Control Teaching Kits and Models (for loan)
- Educational Videos (for loan)
- Educational Counseling
- Formal Presentations on Sexuality, Abortion, Birth Control, Relationships, etc.
Fees for programs vary. Please call one of our health centers and ask to speak to an educator:
Broome County: 607-723-5130 ext. 212
Chenango County: 607-334-6378
Delaware and Otsego Counties: 607-432-2252 ext. 315