Looking for an engaging program for your club, residence hall or Greek organization? Are you researching topics in human sexuality, family life education, or reproductive health? Do your RA’s or peer educators need training?
Family Planning’s education department offers a wide selection of programs, sexual health information, reference materials and other resources.
Our programs and resources include:
- Pamphlets about birth control, sexual health, STD’s and relationships.
- Peer Counseling Programs
- Educational Counseling
- Formal presentations on sexuality, abortion, birth control, relationships, etc.
- We also offer programs on consent, dating and dating violence. Fees for programs vary.
Looking for more info? Call your local health center and ask to speak to an educator!
- Broome County: 607-723-5130, ext. 212
- Chenango County: 607-334-6378
- Delaware & Otsego counties: 607-432-2252, ext. 315