Work at Family Planning
Family Planning of South Central New York, an expert in reproductive health care, is seeking a highly energized and dedicated individual for a full-time, full-benefit position as the agency’s Director of Development.
The development director coordinates all aspects of FPSCNY’s fundraising and grant writing activities including personal solicitation, annual campaign, donor prospecting and cultivation, special events and a planned giving and endowment program.
Also, this individual acts as liaison between Family Planning and donors, cultivating positive relations through written materials, volunteer activities and personal contact.
The development director is based out of our Binghamton health center, and reports to the CEO, while also working closely with the Board of Directors and Resource Development Committee.
- Bachelor’s Degree with development experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A high degree of computer and internet literacy is required. Familiarity with family planning and women’s health issues preferred.
- Must have a proven capability to work independently without detailed instructions and with minimal supervision.
- Must have a basic understanding of fundraising and grant writing.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Willingness to keep updated in the field and continue training.
- Valid NYS driver’s license and mode of transportation.
Please email cover letter and resume to Director of Human Resources Shirley Hadley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Educator — Oneonta
The Community Educator participates in the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of the Education Department’s programs, activities and special projects.
This position is based out of our Oneonta Health Care center.
- Bachelor’s degree in community health, primary or secondary education, psychology, social work, counseling or other related health or education fields
- Basic knowledge of HIV/AIDS, STD’s/STI’s, teen pregnancy and family planning
- Experience in education/community outreach
- Experience working with adolescents
Fully paid health and dental insurance. EOE.
Please email cover letter and resume to Director of Education Andrea Guccia at email@example.com. Or send by standard mail to: Family Planning, 37 Dietz St., Oneonta, N.Y. 13820