Norwich Health Center
We’re here for you in Norwich!
5 Cortland Street
Norwich, NY 13815
Hours: Mondays: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (please note we will be closed mondays from 2/8/16-3/11/16)
Tuesdays: 8:30a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesdays: 8:30a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (please note we will be closed wednesdays from 2/8/16-3/11/16)
Thursdays: 11:00a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Fridays: 8:30a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Only our name has changed. Everything else remains the same: family planning health care for women, men and teens regardless of income.
- Lifesaving cancer screening.
- Birth control education and options.
- Male and female condoms are FREE. Ask for them at the receptionist’s window.
- Comprehensive sexuality education.
- And as always, advocacy for reproductive freedom.