Oneonta Health Center
We’re here for you in Oneonta!
37 Dietz Street
Oneonta, NY 13820
Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
Tuesdays until 7:00p.m.
Thursdays until 6:00p.m.
Saturdays twice a month: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Only our name has changed. Everything else remains the same: family planning health care for women, men and teens regardless of income.
- Lifesaving cancer screening.
- Birth control education and options.
- Male and female condoms are FREE. Ask for them at the receptionist’s window.
- Comprehensive sexuality education.
- And as always, advocacy for reproductive freedom.