Oneonta Health Center
February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month, and to help encourage teens
FAMILY PLANNING TO MARK 2014 WORLD AIDS DAY WITH FREE CONFIDENTIAL RAPID HIV TESTING THROUGHOUT THE WEEK
Are you positive you’re negative? Family Planning of South
We’re here for you in Oneonta!
37 Dietz Street
Oneonta, NY 13820
Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
Tuesdays until 7:00p.m.
Saturdays twice a month: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Only our name has changed. Everything else remains the same: family planning health care for women, men and teens regardless of income.
- Lifesaving cancer screening.
- Birth control education and options.
- Male and female condoms are FREE. Ask for them at the receptionist’s window.
- Comprehensive sexuality education.
- And as always, advocacy for reproductive freedom.