Oneonta Health Center
Family Planning Now Offers Long Acting Reversible Contraception in Norwich Will
On March 17th our CEO Debra Marcus was honored with the Trailblazer
We’re here for you in Oneonta!
37 Dietz Street
Oneonta, NY 13820
Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
Tuesdays until 7:00p.m.
Thursdays until 6:00p.m.
Saturdays twice a month: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Only our name has changed. Everything else remains the same: family planning health care for women, men and teens regardless of income.
- Lifesaving cancer screening.
- Birth control education and options.
- Male and female condoms are FREE. Ask for them at the receptionist’s window.
- Comprehensive sexuality education.
- And as always, advocacy for reproductive freedom.