PrEP is for people who do not have HIV but remain at risk for getting the infection from sex or injectable drug use, such as an HIV negative person with an HIV positive partner.
- Pride 2020: Our commitment to inclusive, compassionate, quality care
- FamPlan: Quality Care Is Safe, Compassionate Care
- Family Planning Marks National HIV Testing Day with Free Rapid HIV Testing Week of June 22-26
- New transportation assistance program helps expand access to care for Family Planning patients
- Family Planning’s Sexual Health Educators Go Virtual